Article DescriptionPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/its/knowledge/article/19218.html
Customer Request for Surplus Equipment
- Contact the IT Solutions Center at (507) 389-6654.
- Provide the IT Solutions Center with information on what kind of computer you'd like (Mac/PC, Desktop/Laptop), the location of where the requested asset will go, and your TechID.
- The Solutions Center will ask if you need any special software installed and if you want to pick up the asset or have it delivered when ready.
- The Solutions Center will queue your request against the existing surplus inventory. If there are surplus machines that meet your requirements, an ITS representative will work to fulfill the request and setup the computer(s) to your specifications.
- A member of ITS will call or email you once the asset is ready for pickup or delivery.
Note: ITS Surplus will only stock devices which house a hard drive. Examples may include assets such as: PC/Mac Desktops and Laptops. Facilities surplus holds all other types of assets. Please contact Facilities surplus if needing these types of assets (peripherals, monitors, docking stations, etc).
Last modified October 5, 2018