Article DescriptionPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/its/knowledge/article/19255.html
Depositing money in MavCASH
There are two ways to add money to MavCASH.
There are three MavCASH stations on campus that accept a credit card or cash to deposit money into MavCASH accounts.
- Memorial Library 1st Floor next to the MavPRINT release stations
- Centennial Student Union 1st Floor outside Ostrander Auditorium
- Wiecking Center near the vending machines outside the auditorium
Follow the on-screen instructions at these locations to deposit money into your MavCASH account.
If online is more convenient, follow these instructions:
- From an Internet Browser, navigate to https://mavcash.mnsu.edu
- Log in with your StarID and Password.
- Click the Add Money button.
- Choose either Specific Amount or Balance Top-Off.
- Type the amount of money in either the Deposit Amount or Target Balance field.
- Click Next.
- Type in the payment information.
- Click Submit.
- When you've received confirmation of the deposit, click Sign Off.
Last modified August 9, 2018