ITS Service DetailPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/its/services/detail.php?id=940ea2f13cffbae4151959430686e9fe006171934c
PhonesCommunication and Collaboration MNSU - Standard service impacted
Telephones including physical handsets, soft phones, video phones, conference phones, cell phones and associated services.
- Service Categories
- Attendant Console
Software available to monitor and control phone calls.
- Call Center Software and Support
Customer can request a phone queuing system for a call center environment.
- Cell Phone Service
Cell phone, hotspot and cellular service for employees for business use only with department approval. Use of cell phones must comply with Minnesota State Mankato and MnSCU policies which can be found at http://www.mnsu.edu/telecomm/cellphones/.
- Conference Calling
Allows conferencing between a number of parties. We have Meet Me Conferencing that will allow up to 100 callers and the people calling in will be responsible for the charges or minutes when calling in. We also have the 6-party conferencing that allows up 6 parties including yourself and this call is paid for by the department making the calls out.
- IP Desk Phones
New phone setup, voicemail, long distance, headsets, billing.
- Attendant Console
- Services Included
- All departments that request a IP telephone service are changed $16.50 per month and all long distance phone toll charges are billed back. There may be additional charges from local phone company if requesting additional features. Standard Telephones are provided at no cost, additional charges may apply to upgrade options.
Cell phone charges are based on the type of phone and accessories you purchase and the cell phone package you request,
Attendant console charges may apply.
- University Employees
- Service Locations
- Minnesota State University, Mankato Campus Minnesota State University at Edina
- Standard Maintenance Windows
- Determined by external vendor.
- Service Level Agreement: MNSU - Standard
- Standard Service Level Agreement:
* Normal Response Time - 1 business day
* Normal Resolution Time- 5 business days
* Important Response Time – 1 business day
* Important Resolution Time- 3 business days
* Critical Response Time – 4 hours
* Critical Resolution Time - 1 business day