ITS Service DetailPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/its/services/detail/940ea2f0c1e8f7539c317842e5bb0cb08fba6fa327.html
Document Imaging, ECM (Enterprise Content ManagementIT Professional Services MNSU - Standard available
Using ImageNow / Perceptive Content, the document imaging solution, provides colleges, divisions and departments with instant access to the information they require without having to search for physical documents. ImageNow / Perceptive Content also allows automated workflows to increase efficiency and productivity. For more information please visit http://my.mnsu.edu/imagenow.
- Service Categories
- MNSU-Mankato Support
Provides support Services to the MNSU – Mankato departments that use ImageNow / Perceptive Content. Provides process improvement consulting services and process design.
- State-Wide Support
Provide consulting services, process design, application development, testing and deployment of business applications integrated into ECM Eforms - web based forms that capture content directly into ImageNow / Perceptive Content.
Provide advanced support, business relationship management and consulting services for any MnSCU campuses using ImageNow / Perceptive Content.
ImageNow / Perceptive Content Server Hosting, Colleges purchase their own client and scanning licenses, and then pay the annual support and maintenance cost for the software which is typically 20 percent of the purchase price. ImageNow / Perceptive Content hosting costs for server licensing, support, equipment or software is charged back to each Colleges.
- MNSU-Mankato Support
- Services Included
- Departments purchase their own client and scanning licenses, and then pay the annual support and maintenance cost for the software which is typically 20 percent of the purchase price. No other ImageNow service costs for server licensing, support, equipment or software is charged back to the departments.
- State Wide Colleges and Universities that use ImageNow / Perceptive Content
- Service Locations
- All Campus Locations
- Standard Maintenance Windows
- Routine maintenance will be performed between the hours of 7am and 10am on the 3rd Sunday of each month. Minor and major application updates will be p
- Service Level Agreement: MNSU - Standard
- Standard Service Level Agreement:
* Normal Response Time - 1 business day
* Normal Resolution Time- 5 business days
* Important Response Time – 1 business day
* Important Resolution Time- 3 business days
* Critical Response Time – 4 hours
* Critical Resolution Time - 1 business day