ITS Service DetailPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/its/services/detail/940ea2f0d7825c1fba415d46e8a93252f437cf2688.html
File StorageEnd-Point Computing MNSU - Standard available
File server space is available to the University community.
Storage space can be used by individuals and departments for file storage and sharing.
Storage can also be used by individuals to host their personal webpage.
Course folders are automatically generated for use by each class at Minnesota State Mankato.
Access to individual folders is granted automatically during CAMPUS account creation. Requests for access to shared folders are typically granted within one business day.
- Service Categories
- Personal File Storage
- Shared File Storage
- All Minnesota State Mankato faculty, staff and students receive this service without the need of a formal request. University divisions, colleges and departments can request group folders for their file storage needs.
- Service Locations
- All Campus Locations
- Standard Maintenance Windows
- Maintenance periods occur monthly on Sunday mornings between 6am-9am. During this time access is limited.
- Service Level Agreement: MNSU - Standard
- Standard Service Level Agreement:
* Normal Response Time - 1 business day
* Normal Resolution Time- 5 business days
* Important Response Time – 1 business day
* Important Resolution Time- 3 business days
* Critical Response Time – 4 hours
* Critical Resolution Time - 1 business day