ITS Service DetailPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/its/services/detail/940ea2f103edd72bd669384329aca553c6d9c9c03b.html
Learning Management System (D2L Brightspace) supportTeaching and Learning MNSU - Standard available
IT Solutions (ITS) serves as the primary support mechanism for D2L Brightspace and provides support and training. As D2L Brightspace is hosted by the Minnesota State system office, ITS acts as a liaison with system staff.
Learning Management Software (e.g. D2L Brightspace) is an application for the administration, documentation, tracking, reporting and delivery of electronic educational technology (also called e-learning) courses or training programs.
- Service Categories
- Course Creation
ITS creates both academic (e.g. courses that exist in the course catalog) and non-academic (e.g. courses for training, etc.) courses
- D2L Brightspace Support and Development
ITS provides technical support to faculty, staff, and students using D2L Brightspace. ITS also provides instructional design and course development support to faculty teaching with D2L Brightspace.
- Manual Enrollments
ITS will manually enroll users into courses when automatic enrollment (via Registration System) isn't available.
ITS provides D2L Brightspace training to faculty, staff, and students. Training for faculty and staff is facilitated through the Center for Excellence and Innovation via appointment and scheduled drop-in hours. Training for students is provided through the Student Technology Center.
- Course Creation
- All Minnesota State Mankato faculty members are eligible to request this service.
- Service Locations
- All Campus Locations
- Standard Maintenance Windows
- Determined by external vendor.
- Service Level Agreement: MNSU - Standard
- Standard Service Level Agreement:
* Normal Response Time - 1 business day
* Normal Resolution Time- 5 business days
* Important Response Time – 1 business day
* Important Resolution Time- 3 business days
* Critical Response Time – 4 hours
* Critical Resolution Time - 1 business day