ITS Service DetailPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/its/services/detail/940ea2f10660d1087b8e7343b7a9410f0a8f612186.html
Lecture CaptureTeaching and Learning MNSU - Standard available
Lecture capture refers to the process of recording a lecture that the instructor will place on the Web for students to watch online. This practice can be used in both face-to-face courses and in fully online classes. There are specific classrooms that are set up for classroom recording, or you may schedule a time in the HD Recording Studio.
- Service Categories
- Camtasia Relay
Camtasia Relay, a tool that allows instructors to record lectures on their personal computer and upload it to Kaltura, our media management system.
Camtasia Relay tutorials: tutorials:http://www.mnsu.edu/its/academic/camtasiarelay.html
- HD Lecture Capture Studio
HD Lecture Capture Studio allows faculty to record their course lectures in high-definition with professional quality audio, lighting and video. The files can then be converted and uploaded to Kaltura, our media management system.
HD Lecture Capture Studio: http://www.mnsu.edu/its/academic/hdrecordingstudio.html
- Lecture Capture
There are specific classrooms around campus that are set up for a faculty member to video her or his lecture.
Classrooms setup for Lecture Capture
AH 3 – CSP-CSB SHRS Labs
TN 337 – Social Work
- Camtasia Relay
- All Minnesota State Mankato faculty, staff and students are eligible to use this service.
- Service Locations
- Camtasia is available at all Campus Locations, HD Recording studio is available on the Minnesota State Univeristy, Mankato Campus. Classroom recording is only available in specific classrooms on the Minnesota State University, Mankato.
- Standard Maintenance Windows
- Scheduled as needed
- Service Level Agreement: MNSU - Standard
- Standard Service Level Agreement:
* Normal Response Time - 1 business day
* Normal Resolution Time- 5 business days
* Important Response Time – 1 business day
* Important Resolution Time- 3 business days
* Critical Response Time – 4 hours
* Critical Resolution Time - 1 business day