ITS Service DetailPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/its/services/detail/940ea2f16953f6797bc28e4d9f974dbe74af7264fe.html
SharePointCommunication and Collaboration MNSU - Standard available
SharePoint sites allow departments and committees the ability to work in a web-based collaborative environment. Space is provided for electronic document storage calendars mailboxes discussion boards wikis forms and document workflows. Web-based Office apps are available to create and edit Word and Excel documents. Information is secured to a defined group. Information and Technology Services will work with individuals to get sites created that will work for their needs. During this process we will work with the individuals on who needs access to the site and what each person should be able to do on the site.
- Service Categories
- Media Manager
Media Management is hosted by Kaltura. Access and setup of secured sites for copyrighted and or secure content may be requested.
- SharePoint Site creation and access
Creation of team sites for individual departments upon request. Customized permissions will also be granted.
- Media Manager
- Any currently enrolled student and all MSU employees. Students will need their supervisor or advisor to make the request.
- Service Locations
- All Campus Locations
- Standard Maintenance Windows
- Standard maintenance windows are typically Saturday evening and Sunday morning. Larger maintenance windows exist during summer and winter University b
- Service Level Agreement: MNSU - Standard
- Standard Service Level Agreement:
* Normal Response Time - 1 business day
* Normal Resolution Time- 5 business days
* Important Response Time – 1 business day
* Important Resolution Time- 3 business days
* Critical Response Time – 4 hours
* Critical Resolution Time - 1 business day