2018 Arts & Cultural Heritage Funding
April 20th - Free Form Freakout presents and evening of experimental and improvised sounds, featuring Maths Balance Volumes, Troy Schafer, Aquarelle, and Sean McCann. The performance was given at the Arts Center of Saint Peter in Saint Peter, MN.
- Rock Bend Folk Festival
- Blues On Belgrade concert
- Alive After Five/Songs on the Lawn concerts
- Mankato Symphony Orchestra
- Mankato Symphony Orchestra’s Youth Concerts
- Midwest Art Catalyst Post Holiday Extravaganza
- Ice sculpture at the Kiwanis Holiday Lights display
- 13 music and spoken word events at The Arts Center of St. Peter
- Grind-Fu Cinema
- Musical performers for the unveiling of the City Art Walking Sculpture Tour in the city centers of Mankato and North Mankato
- Solstice concert
- "Minnesota State University Department of Music Performance Series” in partnership with the music department of Minnesota State University, Mankato. More than 1,500 Minnesota State University students and community members attended five 90-minute public concert events, both on and off campus. Music industry students from the Department of Music were given the opportunity to gain real-world experience with these concerts in the areas of concert production and audio technology.
- Speechless Film Festival
- Austin Area Artworks Festival concerts
- KMSU Listener Appreciation Party featuring Good Night Gold Dust and Fathom Lane
- Jesus Christ Superstar Pageant & Singalong
- “Mahkato Wacipi Mankato Pow Wow,” for the 46th Annual Mahkato Traditional Wacipi, the Indian Powwow held at Dakota Wokiksuye Makoce.