Minnesota Morning, hosted by Karen Wright
Minnesota Morning (Monday-Friday, 9-11:30 a.m.)
Start your morning off right with Karen Wright on "Minnesota Morning", weekdays from 9:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
It's a folksy show where you'll hear local and campus news, as well as a wide array of music and interviews covering everything from local voices to social topics, climate change, history, health, and more.
Regularly-scheduled segments include:
- Birding with Batt (Tuesday 10 - 10:30 a.m.)
- Master Gardener (Monday @ 10:35 a.m. and Friday 9:35 - 10:00 a.m.)
- Climate Connections and Current Cast (M-F 11:00 a.m.)
- Minnesota History (M-F 10 a.m.)
- National Native News ( M-F 9:30 a.m.)
- Community Stories - Wednesday 10:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- Every Day Is Earth Day - Thursday 10:30 - 11:00 a.m.
- To Your Health (every third Wednesday 10:30 - 11:00 a.m.)
Hear episodes of Minnesota Morning on-demand for two weeks via the KMSU app, available for iOS and Android devices!
APPLE APP STORE: bit.ly/3WT1E7P
GOOGLE PLAY STORE: bit.ly/3VW830K
Scroll to explore Minnesota Morning playlists
Interviews with Karen Wright
Birding with Batt
Cooking with Joe
To Your Health
Every Day Is Earth Day