Transgender 101 PledgePage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/lgbtc/t_pledge.html
Transgender 101 Pledge
- I am committed to fighting discrimination of transgender individuals on my campus and in my community.
- I believe that our campus is enriched by the presence and diversity of transgender people.
- I will be non-judgmental when discussing issues impacting transgender individuals’ lives.
- I will maintain a high level of professional confidentiality.
- I will continue to educate myself on transgender concerns.
- I will allow students to make their own decisions about their lives by offering resources and support.
- I grant permission to the LGBT Center to post my name on the Transgender 101 web listing.
- I am not afraid to be a visible supporter of transgender people and concerns.
- I believe all students have the right to grow, learn and develop in a healthy and supportive environment, free of prejudice and discrimination.
List of Transgender 101 Certified Allies
|Bebernes, Nancy||Fall, 2011|
|Carswell, Gina||Fall, 2011|
|Christ, Zan||Fall, 2011|
|Cronn-Mills, Kirstin||Fall, 2011|
|Dean, Cina||Fall, 2011|
|De La Guardia, Irma||Fall, 2011|
|Diekmann, Kerry||Fall, 2011|
|Goonetilleke, Dharshini||Fall, 2011|
|Ebner, Kelly Ann||Spring, 2012|
|Fredericksen, Brook||Fall, 2011|
|Herickhoff, Penny||Fall, 2011|
|Inoue, Tomomi||Fall, 2011|
|Keleher, Julia||Fall, 2011|
|Kleen, Ryan||Fall, 2011|
|Korn, Haleigh||Spring, 2012|
|Lynch, Serena||Fall, 2011|
|MacKenzie, Fiona||Spring, 2012|
|Mandell, Kristina||Fall, 2011|
|Marti, Lori||Fall, 2011|
|Much, Kari||Spring, 2012|
|Orr, Nathan||Fall, 2011|
|Peabody, Lydia||Fall, 2011|
|Phan, Hanh-Huy||Fall, 2011|
|Rae, Megan||Fall, 2011|
|Rice, Ani||Fall, 2011|
|Rosenberg, Nathan||Fall, 2011|
|Schremser, Brian||Spring, 2012|
|Shannon, Becca||Fall, 2011|
|Underwood, Kristen||Spring, 2012|
|Van Rossum, Kaylynn||Spring, 2012|
|Van Rossum, Kendra||Spring, 2012|
|Van Winkle, Melissa||Spring, 2012|
|Wingo, Robin||Fall, 2011|
|Yang, Song||Fall, 2011|
|Zammitt, Kimberly||Fall, 2011|