Special Events & AnnouncementsPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/lifelonglearners/events/
NOBEL CONFERENCE 53
Reproductive Technology: How Far Do We Go?
Tuesday and Wednesday, October 3 & 4, 2017
Gustavus Adolphus College, St. Peter
Online conference details: gustavus.edu/events/nobelconference/2017/
Discount tickets are offered to current members only, guests are not eligible. Members purchasing tickets must sit in the designated reserved section. Please contact the office if you require special seating arrangements.
- Through Mankato Area Lifelong Learners, a discounted reserved seating ticket for both days may be purchased for $75.
- Optional Tuesday and Wednesday lunch buffet tickets are $12.50 each.
- Optional Wednesday Closing Banquet ticket is $30.
Ticket orders must be received the office by Friday, August 11.
Tickets will be distributed by mail after August 17.
PURCHASE ONLINE HERE
PRINT A FORM TO PURCHASE BY MAIL HERE
Questions? Contact the office at 507-389-2011.
MANKATO AREA LIFELONG LEARNERS PRESENTS A FREE COMMUNITY EVENT
TOM HANSON RETURNS TO MANKATO
Saturday, January 7, 1 p.m. - Ostrander Auditorium
After a Month-Long Tour Addressing Professional Political Groups In Europe
Tom spoke in Mankato in 2015 and 2016 on Foreign Policy and Future Developments.
Tom's 2017 address will focus on the U.S. Election and its Effect on U.S. Foreign Policy.
Question and Answer to follow presentation
Tom Hanson is:
- A 25-year veteran with U.S.Foreign Service
- Worldwide speaker on Foreign Policy
- Director for NATO and European Affairs at the Altlantic Council of the United States
- Diplomat in Residence, Alworth Institute for Internatinal Affairs, UM, Duluth
Free parking in the Visitor's Lot across the street from Centennial Student Union on MSU Mankato campus - one block north of Stadium Road on Ellis Avenue
For more information, contact our office at (507) 389-2011. Office hours are Monday - Friday 9 am to noon.
This Event is Free to Everyone
For information on special events or to be added to our mailing list send an e-mail message to:
A member of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities System. Minnesota State University, Mankato is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity University. This document is available in alternative format to individuals with disabilities by calling MALL at 507-389-2011 (V), 800-627-3529 or 711 (MRS/TTY). Individuals with a disability who need a reasonable accommodation to participate in this event, please contact MALL at 507-389-2011 (V), 800-627-3529 or 711 (MRS/TTY) at least 30 days prior to the event.
Membership is valid for one year.
- $25 single
- $45 per couple
- $130 bundle for a single plus 4 quarters of presentations
- $250 bundle for a couple plus 4 quarters of presentations
Refund Policy: There are no refunds unless an event is canceled by Mankato Area Lifelong Learners.