shortcut to content
Minnesota State University, Mankato
Minnesota State University, Mankato

Replacement Standards

Page address:

If your MavCARD is lost, stolen or damaged, there is a $15 replacement fee that can be paid by cash, check or credit card. Stop by the MavCARD Office to get a new MavCARD. Bring your driver’s license, state ID or passport for identification purposes.

You will not be charged a replacement fee if...

  • we determine that it is defective
  • you have a name or status change (must turn in old card)

You can expect to pay a replacement fee of $15 if...

  • Your card is bent or broken
  • Your card has a hole punched in it or has a sticker on it.
  • Your card is warped from heat (dashboard, clothes dryer)
  • Your card has been misused (ice scraper, chewed by pet, etc.)