Edina CampusPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/mavcard/edinacampus/
Your MavCARD serves as your official student identification card, on and off campus, for as long as you are enrolled at Minnesota State University, Mankato at Edina or at Minnesota State Mankato campus location.
Campus Services and Events
- The barcode on the back of your MavCARD allows you access to check out books and materials from the Minnesota State Mankato Memorial Library.
- MavCASH is your prepaid stored-value account for use with MavPrint at 7700 France.
- The University has partnered with Wells Fargo so that you may set up your MavCARD as an ATM/Debit Card with a deposit account. This is an optional feature. More details on how you can set this feature up will be forthcoming.
- Direct Deposit of financial aid balances (after outstanding charges have been paid) can be directly deposited into your Wells Fargo College Checking account or another financial institution of your choosing by filling out a Student Direct Deposit Program Authorization Form (PDF).
The MavCARD is Several Cards in One
- Tech ID printed on front
- Barcode printed on back
- Library Card
- Full access to the MnPALS online catalog system, including periodical databases (some with full-text articles) and reference files available only by using a Minnesota State University, Mankato barcode;
- Borrowing and interlibrary loan privileges from the Minnesota State Mankato Memorial Library when you are on campus;
- Borrowing privileges at other cooperating academic libraries.
- ATM Card (worldwide)
- Debit Card (nationwide)
1st MavCARD is Free ($15 to Replace if Lost / Stolen)
Your MavCARD does not need to be renewed each semester or year.
How to Obtain Your MavCARD at Edina
- Show your Photo ID at front reception desk Room Suite 360D
- Fill out a Student MavCARD Application Form at the front reception desk Room Suite 360D during the hours of 8:00am - 10:00pm Monday - Thursday or 8am - 4pm on Friday.
- Your picture will be taken via a webcam.
- Your MavCARD will be printed in Mankato and delivered to 7700 France at scheduled times.
- Once the card has been delivered to 7700 France, you can pick it up at the front reception area between 8:00am - 10:00pm Monday - Thursday and 8 - 4:30pm on Friday. You must come in person and sign for the card.
- If your MavCARD was lost or stolen, stop by reception desk Room Suite 360D at 7700 France between 8:00am - 10:00pm Monday - Thursday or 8am - 4pm on Friday.
- to fill out a MavCARD Replacement Form.
- Freeze your MavCASH account online.
- You will get a new barcode on the MavCARD . A $15 Replacement Fee Charge will be placed on your student account. You must pay the replacement fee of $15 before you get your reissued MavCARD . The $15 Replacement Fee Charge is payable online through MSU E-Services.
- Login to mnsu.edu/eservices
- Select Bills and Payment (left side list area)
- Select Pay Bill Online (left side list area)
- Select the Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Enter the amount you wish to pay in the box under Payment Amount, and select Continue.
- Choose Payment Method
- Credit/Debit Card
- International based credit cards not accepted