News HighlightsPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/news/read/?id=old-1336887892&paper=topstories
Minnesota Small Business Development Center Network's Knowledge Exchange Program to be held May 22-23
South Central Region Small Business Development to host event on campus.
A professional development event will be hosted by the South Central Region SBDC May 22-23. The event will be on campus and is for the entire Minnesota Small Business Development Center Network.
The annual Knowledge Exchange Program will bring approximately 50 staff, professional business consultants and guest presenters to MSU for two days of training on SBDC core competencies and best practices. In addition to SBDC experts, presenters include:
- Minnesota Small Business Administration (SBA) staff
- Brian Lassiter, president, Minnesota Council for Quality
- Michael Vitt, executive director, LegalCORPS
- Scott Bergs, principal, Key City Ventures; lawyer, and MSU alumnus
- Jill Baker, lawyer, Blethen, Gage & Krause
There will also be keynote presentations by Secretary of State Mark Ritchie and Angie Bastian, founder & president of Angie’s Kettle Corn.
For more information, visit www.myminnesotabusiness.com