News HighlightsPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/news/read/?id=old-1441992189&paper=topstories
Oct. 12: Seasonal Flu and Tdap Vaccinations
Vaccinations given between 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. in Centennial Student Union 253-4-5.
Minnesota State University, Mankato Media Relations Office Announcement, 9-11-2015
The Office of Human Resources reports that seasonal flu and Tdap vaccinations will be available:
Monday, Oct. 12, 2015
7 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Centennial Student Union 253-4-5
- Mark your calendar.
- No appointment will be necessary, just walk in.
- Bring your Advantage health insurance card with you.
- There is no cost with your Minnesota Advantage Health Plan member ID card. Employees without a valid card or who don’t have health insurance through the State of Minnesota can receive the flu shot for $32.00, the nasal spray flu vaccine for $35.00 and a Tdap vaccine for $57.00.
- For more information and clinic locations visit the Vaccination Program page.
- Flu and Tdap vaccinations are also available at your primary care clinic and in-network convenient clinics.
Protect yourself. Protect others. Get vaccinated at work.
Worksite clinics are for state employees only. Family members may obtain vaccinations at their primary care clinics.