Orientation & ServicesPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/pseo/orientation.html
Students must sign up for orientation through the Orientation Link. If you have trouble accessing the link please contact New Student and Family Programs at 507-389-5498.
- New students in the PSEO program are required to attend an orientation/registration program which is scheduled for the Friday before the first day of classes fall and spring semesters.
- Information regarding PSEO orientation/registration will be mailed to new PSEO students approximately three weeks prior to the start of the semester.
- If a new PSEO student is unable to attend PSEO orientation because of an extenuating circumstance, they must call the New Student and Family Programs office and schedule an individual appointment.
All course textbooks must be picked up from Minnesota State Mankato Barnes and Noble Bookstore following registration on orientation day. Only required textbooks are provided at no cost to the student. Recommended textbooks and other coure materials may be purchased by the student. Required textbooks are the property of Minnesota State Mankato and must be returned by Friday of finals week each semester. If textbooks are not returned by the deadline, the student will be billed for any textbooks not returned.
It is the responsiblity of each PSEO student to contact their high school guidance counselor to ensure their Minnesota State Mankato courses will also satisfy high school graduation requirements. For PSEO program advising, students should schedule an appointment with the Assistant Director for PSEO/Concurrent Enrollment.
PSEO students are not permitted to live in residence halls on campus.
Additional Student Resources
- The Center for Academic Success (CAS) provides free tutoring to PSEO students.
- The Counseling Center offers confidential help to assist students in resolving personal, social, and educational concerns that may be interfering with their ability to succeed at Minnesota State Mankato.
- The Office of Disability Services is available for students with disabilities to ensure equal access and opportunity to programs and activities offered through the University.