Class RostersPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/registrar/classrosters.html
There are two ways of obtaining class rosters:
- Departments can print rosters using the student records system
- Individual instructors can view and print their own class rosters via the web
The steps below illustrate how a department would generate rosters for all of their classes at one time using the student records system (ISRS).
- Login to the student records system
- Double-click on the Minnesota State ISRS Reports Menu entry in the left column
- Enter CT0120 in the Report Number field and retrieve
- A blank ordering form should appear where most of the fields need not be filled in
- Fill in the following fields
- Year/Term (ie: 20163 for Fall 2015 rosters)
- Roster Type (G)
- Campus ID (071)
- Site ID (0071)
- List Msg (PRELIM--for first day of the term; SECONDARY--for the fifth day of the term)
- Sort (DEPARTMENT)
- Dept Code (six-digit codes separated by commas, representing the departments you want rosters for)
- Fill in the printer information and save or store
- The rosters should print out in department/instructor/course number order.
The steps below illustrate how an instructor would generate rosters via the web system.
1) Login to the web system
2) Select the Class Management option
3) Make sure the term is appropriate--if not, you can change it
4) Select Class List
You should then see a listing of all classes for which you are the instructor.
Clicking on the title of a particular class will produce a class roster showing all students enrolled in the class, as well as those students who have dropped the class after the fifth day of the term and received grades of "W". This roster can be viewed and printed at any time after registration for that term has begun.
Questions concerning class rosters should be directed to
room: WA 132; phone: 389-2577