TranscriptsPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/registrar/transcripts.html
A transcript is a chronological listing of all coursework taken by a student. Also included on a transcript are degrees, transfer credit amounts, cumulative credit amounts and GPAs.
There are two types of transcripts:
- Are generally used on campus by students and advisors
- Do not include the signature of the Registrar or the school seal.
- Are free and available via your E-Services account 24 hours a day.
- Log in to Eservices.
- Select Academic Records, then Unofficial Transcripts to view/print your unofficial transcript.
- Can be picked up by the student at the Campus Hub with proper identification. Refer to the Campus Hub's information page on unofficial transcripts for more information.
- Are printed on security paper and stamped with the University seal and signature of the Registrar. See below for how to order.
If you need an official Minnesota State Mankato transcript sent to a MINNSTATE SYSTEM COLLEGE OR UNIVERSITY to transfer credits, please contact the receiving institution asking that they utilize the eTranscript system to pull your transcript free of charge. Note: Transcript requests will not be processed if there is a financial hold on your account.
Minnesota State Mankato provides official transcript ordering online through the National Student Clearinghouse.
- You will need a major credit or debit card and an email address to order a transcript online. The site will provide steps for you to place your order, including delivery options and fees.
- The fastest way to receive an official transcript is via the National Student Clearinghouse using the option: "Electronic Transcript Exchange".
- Normal processing time for official transcripts is 2-3 days. Allow one week if your request is submitted towards the end of a semester.
- Degrees do not appear on Transcripts until approximately 4 weeks after the last day of the semester of graduation.
- Allow 2 weeks after the last day of the course, for "Hold for Grades" transcript requests.
- National Student Clearinghouse provides tracking information.
The following are links to order official transcripts online:
Employment with a MinnState Institution:
If you need an official transcript sent to a MinnState institution for purposes of employment, order the transcript via the National Student Clearinghouse as noted above, requesting that you need a paper copy mailed and enter “no charge-employment at a MinnState school” in the “instructions” line and the transcript will be sent and your credit card will not be charged.
International Shipment of Official Transcripts:
If you need an official transcript sent outside of the United States, order the transcript via the National Student Clearinghouse and select the “Mail” option. In the instructions, note “International Delivery.” You will then need to contact UEMS at https://study.eshipglobal.com/ to pay for the delivery charges separately.
If your name has changed and you want your transcript to reflect your current name, please complete the Personal Data Change form.
Questions regarding Minnesota State Mankato transcripts should be directed to: