Meal Plan QuestionnairePage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/reslife/dining/meal_plan_questions.html
Which Meal Plan Should I Choose?
Choose the response that best describes you. Add your scores and match your responses to the meal plan we think may fit your eating habits. (Located at the bottom of the questions.)
1. How many meals do you typically eat in a day?
C. 3 or more
2. How important to you is it to be able to eat at any time the dining hall is open?
A. I like some flexibility, but I don’t plan to eat there much.
B. I like some flexibility and I will eat primarily in the dining hall.
C. I want complete flexibility during dining hall hours!
3. Which statement will best describe your weekends?
A. I’ll go home a lot.
B. I’ll go home a few times during the semester.
C. I plan to stay in Mankato most weekends.
4. How often do you think you will eat breakfast in the dining hall?
A. Almost never
B. 1-2 days each week
C. Most days
5. How often do you think you will you eat lunch in the dining hall?
A. 1-2 days each week
B. Most days
C. Every day
6. Which sentence best describes you:
A. I won’t eat in the dining hall much, grab-and-go options will best fit my lifestyle.
B. I’ll want to eat twice a day in the dining hall, and I’ll be around for most weekends.
C. I’ll be eating in the dining hall just about every meal, all week long, and I may want to stop there for a snack or two throughout the day as well.
7. How often do you think you will eat in the Centennial Student Union, Chet’s Place, 1872 Grill or other fast food options?
A. Most meals
B. Sometimes (primarily snacks)
C. Not much
8. How well do you think you can keep track of the meals you have left?
A. I think I can easily keep track of my semester allotment of meals.
B. I want to be guaranteed I’ll have meals for each week of classes.
C. I don’t want to have to think about it--I just want to eat when I want to eat!
9. Count the number of meals you think you’ll eat in the dining hall in a typical week:
Monday Breakfast 7:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
Monday Lunch 10:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Monday Dinner 4:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Tuesday Breakfast 7:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
Tuesday Lunch 10:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday Dinner 4:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Wednesday Breakfast 7:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
Wednesday Lunch 10:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Wednesday Dinner 4:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Thursday Breakfast 7:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
Thursday Lunch 10:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Thursday Dinner 4:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Friday Breakfast 7:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
Friday Lunch 10:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Friday Dinner 4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Saturday Brunch 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Saturday Dinner 4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Sunday Brunch 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Sunday Dinner 4:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
10. How many meals did you count?
A. 0 – 11
B. 12 – 15
C. 16 or more
What Did You Choose?
Mostly A’s: We think you would like the flexibility of the Maverick 160 meal plan.
Mostly B’s: You will likely find the Maverick 14 meal plan a great option for you!
Mostly C’s: We recommend the Maverick AnyTime plan with its unlimited access to the Carkoski Dining Hall.