Page address: https://www.mnsu.edu/reslife/employment/program_advisor/pdasoresponsibilities.html
- Master's Degree in College Student Personnel or related field. (prior to start of employment)
- Note: Minimum of 10 months full-time experience (post bachelor's and prior to start of employment) in Residential Life or related student affairs area may be substituted for master's degree.
- Demonstrated supervision experience.
- Knowledge of residence hall student issues.
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written, and interpersonal.
- Demonstrated initiative and experience community development.
- Excellent administrative skills including an ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Demonstrated experience illustrating a commitment to underrepresented student populations.
- Experience with the student conduct process (hearing officer, conduct board advisor/member) in a University setting.
- Demonstrated experience in effective conflict resolution.