Selection ProcessPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/reslife/employment/student_service_coordinator/sssapplicationprocess.html
At this time we are not accepting applications for the 2016-2017 academic year. When that process begins, the procedures listed below will go into effect.
- Submit a resume, letter of interest addressing qualifications, unofficial transcripts, and the names and phone numbers of three references.
- Priority consideration will be given to candidates who submit all materials by February 15, 2016.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Submit the following to the address listed below:
Mr. Torin Akey
Associate Director, Residential Life
111 Carkoski Commons
Mankato, MN 56001
The Department of Residential Life will be interviewing candidates for thirty minutes at the Oshkosh Placement Exchange, at the MSU campus, and through phone interviews. Candidates will meet with 1-2 Residential Life staff members.
Oshkosh Placement Exchange (OPE) Dates: February 26-28, 2016
The one-day campus visit includes:
- On-campus interviews will occur March 4 and possibly March 14, 2016.
- Several one-on-one interviews with staff from the Department of Residential Life and academic faculty in your prospective program.
- Group process activity with academic program. (CSP students only.)
- Campus tours of academic buildings, residence communities and grad apartments.
- Dinner at local restaurant with Residential Life staff.
- Current graduate staff serve as hosts to answer questions and act as a resource.
- Each candidate offered an on-campus interview will be reimbursed up to $250 for travel to MSU. Please note: If the candidate is offered a position and declines, or withdraws from the process, this portion of travel expenses will not be reimbursed. Additionally, Residential Life will reimburse you for 1-2 nights of lodging in Mankato and provide meals during your campus visit.