Selection ProcessPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/reslife/employment/student_service_coordinator/sssapplicationprocess.html
- Submit a resume, a letter of interest addressing qualifications, unofficial transcripts, and the names and phone numbers of three references.
- Priority consideration will be given to candidates who submit all materials by February 13, 2019.
- Incomplete applications will NOT be considered.
Submit the preceding materials to:
Jamie Van Boxel
Chair: Graduate Recruitment Committee
111 Carkoski Commons
Mankato, MN 56001
(507) 389-6893 (phone)
The Department of Residential Life will be conducting 30-minute screening interviews with candidates at the Oshkosh Placement Exchange (OPE), on the MSU campus, and through phone interviews. Candidates will meet with 1-2 Residential Life Staff Members.
- Oshkosh Placement Exchange (OPE) Dates: February 28 - March 3, 2019
On-campus interviews will take place on Monday, March 11 and Friday, March 15, 2019. Each candidate that is offered an on-campus interview will be reimbursed up to $250 for travel to Minnesota State University, Mankato. Additionally, Residential Life will reimburse you for 1-2 nights of lodging in Mankato and provide meals during your campus visit.
Our one-day campus visits include:
- Several one-on-one interviews with Residential Life Staff as well as academic faculty in your prospective program.
- Group process activity with academic program (CSP only).
- Campus tours of academic buildings, residence communities, and grad apartments.
- Dinner at local restaurant with Residential Life Staff.
- A chance to visit with current graduate staff who serve as hosts to answer questions and act as a resource.