QualificationsPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/reslife/employment/student_service_coordinator/sssresponsibilities.html
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Acceptance into graduate program at Minnesota State Mankato.
(Note: Some academic programs may not be the best fit for an assistantship.)
- Leadership experience.
- Knowledge of residence hall student issues.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates initiative and experience assisting others.
- Effective time management, self management and conflict resolution skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to fostering a diverse working and learning environment.
- Previous experience in Residential Life (i.e. Desk Worker, RA, Hall Director, hall government, RHA, etc.) preferred.