Arriving after 4 p.m. on August 23Page address: https://www.mnsu.edu/reslife/housing/new/arrivingafter4.html
Check-in will continue to be available through your assigned residence community Front Desk on Thursday, August 23 between 4 p.m. and 3 a.m. Or, students may check in on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday between 8 a.m. and 3 a.m. at their Front Desk.
- Crawford, McElroy, Preska, and Julia Sears Students and Guests: To unload, vehicles can be parked without a permit in Green parking stalls located in lots 14, 15, or 16 through midnight on Sunday, August 26.
- Stadium Heights Students: To unload, vehicles can be parked without a permit in stalls located adjacent to each building. Parking permits will be issued to you when you check-in. All other vehicles must be removed from the lot as soon as they are unloaded.
Check-In and Room Key Pickup
Typically the student goes to the check-in table to pick up their key while family and/or friends begin to unload personal belongings.
- Students need to bring a picture ID to check in (a driver's license or MavCARD will work!)
- To check in, go to to the Front Desk of your residence community. Stadium Heights residents may request check-in services by calling the number posted at the Stadium Heights Office.
- A limited number of flatbeds will be available for check-out in McElroy, Preska, Julia Sears, and Crawford.
- Students or family members may check these out with an ID.
To Avoid Ticketing and Towing
- Do not park in barricaded areas, handicap stalls, areas blocked with cones, yellow spaces, Gold lots/spaces or facility stalls.
- If you have questions regarding where you can park, contact University Security at 507-389-2111.