Fall and Spring HousingPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/reslife/housing/new/getready-ForFall.html
- New Housing Residents - Please see application process for all new on-campus housing applicants.
- PSEO Students - Please call the Residential Life Office 507-389-1011 for access to the online registration system.
Beginning October 1
Available in April
Available in May
- Read about What to Bring and the Opportunity to Order Bed Linens
- Review Computer Recommendations and Internet Set-up
- Take a look at Special Technology Offers
- Room Assignments and Room Change Requests
- Your Room: Dimensions, Floor Plan, and Other Details
- Reminder: Cancellations and Your Housing Contract
- Move-In Day (Available July 20) - Move-In Day begins Thursday, August 20, 2015
- Find out about your Roommate(s)
- Early Arrival Request
Available in August:
The University does not mail billing statements. Students can obtain account information and payment procedures online. Account information will be available early August.
Move-In Day (Thursday, August 20, 2015 and throughout the weekend)
- Move-In Day Maps and Instructions (Available July 20, 2015)
- Connecting to the Internet in Your Residence Hall Room
- Room Change Requests
After Class Begins
- Classes begin Monday, August 24, 2015
- Welcome Week 2015-2016 Activities Schedule
Please contact us if you have any questions!