International StudentsPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/reslife/housing/new/international.html
We understand the additional challenges that are faced by international students, and we want to help you have a smooth and enjoyable transition to living on campus.
Here are some tips and helpful information.
- Important Residential Life On-Campus Housing Information (Go to this link and scroll down the page for the section regarding On-Campus Housing.)
- Important Residential Life Off-Campus Housing Information (Go to this link and scroll down the page for the section regarding On-Campus Housing.)
- Make an Early Arrival Request or Late Checkout Request
Students who currently have a housing reservation, and have a documented, University-related reason to arrive early or stay late, may make a request here.
- International Student and Scholar Services
Located in the Kearney International Center, 250 Centennial Student Union, this is the first point of contact for international students.
- International Student Orientation
Information about Orientation and other helpful links including program dates and details, I-20, and more.
Make a Wire Transfer
Contact the Department of Residential Life for information on how to make a wire transfer payment to the University. Please contact the International Student and Scholar Services to see if additional tranfer payment options are also available.