Crawford Move-In Information
Page address: https://www.mnsu.edu/reslife/housing/new/move_in/move_in_fall/crawford_movein.html
Instructions for Thursday, August 22, 2013
9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Back to Move-In Page
20-Minute Unloading Zone (Lot 13 and Lot 14)
- Please do not leave your vehicle unattended until it is unloaded and moved away from the 20-minute unloading zone!
- Move Crew will help unload your vehicle and they can help watch belongings when vehicles are moved away from the unloading zone.
- Move Crew volunteers work until approximately 3:00 p.m.
- No trailers allowed in these unloading zones. Go to the designated unloading area in Lot 16.
Check-In and Room Key Pickup
- Students need to bring a picture ID to check in.
- To check in, enter the Crawford lobby and follow the signs.
- A limited number of flatbeds are available for check-out.
- Students or family members may check these out with an ID.
You’re Unloaded, Now What?
- Please move your car as soon as it is unloaded so the next student and their family can unload in this area. (check out the move-in map)
- Crawford residents and guests: Move vehicles to Lot 1 or 20.
- Vehicles that take up more than one parking stall: These vehicles must be moved to Lot 1 or 20.
- Shuttles run from 9:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m.
- The Crawford shuttle picks up and drops off from the bus shelters on Maywood, Lot 1, and Lot 20.
New Student and Family BBQ
- Stop by the Myers Field House from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. for dinner.
- This is a “meal plan” dinner for students; Family members can pay at the event.
To Avoid Ticketing and Towing
- Do not park in barricaded areas, handicap stalls, areas blocked with cones, yellow spaces, gold lots/spaces, or facility stalls.
- After 4:00 p.m. on Thursday, August 22, 2013, students and visitors can park in Green lots without a permit through Sunday, August 25.