Front Desk ServicesPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/reslife/housing/policies/services/frontdesk.html
The Front Desk is the information hub of each residence community. In addition, Front Desk Workers provide information to guests and offer students assistance in emergency situations. Area Director, Hall Director and Student Services Coordinator offices are also located at or adjacent to the Front Desk of each residence community.
The academic year hours for Crawford, Julia Sears, McElroy and Preska Front Desks:
- Sunday - Saturday 8 a.m. - 3 a.m. (Break periods have different hours)
The academic year hours for the Stadium Heights Office:
- See office hours posted on the office door.
If you are interested in working at the Crawford, Julia Sears, McElroy or Preska Front Desk please CLICK HERE.
Front Desk Services include:
Community Lost and Found
General Campus/Mankato Area Information
Guest Parking Permits
Guest Parking Instructional Video
Loaner Key Instructional Video
Mail and Packages
* Processed Mon-Sat from 4 p.m.- 8 p.m.
Crawford Front Desk
(507) 389-6711 or email@example.com
Julia Sears Front Desk
(507) 389-5620 or firstname.lastname@example.org
McElroy Front Desk
(507) 389-6717 or email@example.com
Preska Front Desk
(507) 389-1021 or firstname.lastname@example.org