· Did you know you can check your Dining Dollars balance online? Click here to see how many you have left!
Grab Your Friends and GO!
Summer Housing is Now Available
Summer Housing will be located in McElroy H Hall (renovated housing with air conditioning).
Space is limited and assignments are made on a first-come, first-served basis. For more information, visit our website!
If you are a Stadium Heights resident and want to know more about Summer Housing, click here.
Looking for On-Campus Summer Employment?
The Residence Communities Close at 7 p.m. on Friday
We're down to 4 days!
On Friday, all residence communities will close at 7 p.m. If you are planning on staying here over Spring Break (even just one day), you need to sign up at your Front Desk (or Stadium Heights Office) by Wednesday, March 1. There is NO COST to stay on campus over Spring Break.
Only residents who are registered to stay on campus over Spring Break may keep their vehicles here (in Lots 14 or 16 on campus and in front of Building 705 at Stadium Heights). If you are leaving over break, you must take your car with you or find other parking arrangements.
Before you leave for Spring Break, make sure you do these things:
1. CLOSE and LOCK your windows.
2. Remove all trash from your room.
3. Return all To-Go meal containers to the University Dining Center.
4. Turn off the alarm on your clock.
5. Close your blinds if you live on the first floor.
6. Turn off and unplug your computer and electronics.
7. Turn off the lights.
8. CLOSE your door and make sure the lock on the door is SECURE.
Residential Life Staff will be checking your room on Friday, March 3 to secure the building. If policy violations are observed while staff are securing the building, staff will document the violation and follow-up will take place when the student returns. During the break period, all residence community and University policies remain in effect.
Take a Shot: Spring Break Edition