Registration & Important DatesPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/sciencefair/middle-high-division/registration.html
Registration and T-Shirt Fees Due by January 10, 2019
- Registration: $25.00 per person, each team member needs to pay individually (no late registration allowed)
- T-Shirt: $15.00 (Please order with registration)
- Individual Project/Paper Registration and T-Shirt Payment
- Team Project Registration and T-Shirt Payment
SRC and Paper Submission Information
2019 Scientific Review Committee Project Forms Process
There have been a few adjustments to the Scientific Review Committee (SRC) Project Form submission process this year that aim to streamline the process and allow form errors to be addressed more promptly. The primary adjustments to this process include:
1. Directing all SRC related questions to .
2. Required online submission of PRE-Project SRC Forms PRIOR to start of project. This submission form will be accessible on our website in the coming weeks. This includes:
a. Form 1 : Checklist for Adult Sponsor,
b. Form 1A: Student Checklist,
c. Research Plan / Project Summary,
d. Form 1B: Approval Form, and
e. Other forms depending on project.
3. Required online submission of POST-Project SRC Forms AFTER completion of project. This submission form will be accessible on our website in the coming weeks. This includes:
a. Official Abstract and
b. Other forms depending on project.
4. Enforced SRC Project Forms initial submission deadline of January 10th, 2019 with any required revisions (as communicated by the Scientific Review Committee) due by January 27th, 2019.
We have designed the attached SRC Project Forms Submission Checklist and Flowchart for students and adult sponsors to better understand this process. Remember, the SRC process is separate from the registration process for the Middle School / High School Science Fair.
Please direct any related SRC questions to Melissa Huppert, SRC Chair, ator 507-389-2110.
A flowchart and checklist of the information can be downloaded here.
Other Important Dates
- JSHS (9th-12th grade paper competition at State) - TBD
- State Science and Engineering Fair (and middle school papers) - TBD
- ISEF - Phoenix, AZ - May 12 - 17, 2019
- I-SWEEEP - Houston, TX - TBD