EligibilityPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/shs/eligibility.html
- Currently enrolled full-time and part-time Minnesota State University, Mankato students who are paying Student Activities Fees are eligible to use Student Health Services at the registered student discount price. You must be enrolled for the current term (Fall, Spring, Summer (SS1 and/or SS2)) to receive this discount.
- Students who were enrolled the previous term are eligible to use Student Health Services (even if they are not currently taking classes) but are not eligible for the registered student discount. Individuals may be required to to pay for services at the time they are provided.
- Currently enrolled South Central College (SCC) students are also eligible to use Minnesota State University, Mankato Student Health Services. SCC students are required to pay for their services at the time they are provided and are not eligible for the registered student discount.
- Health insurance is not required to use Student Health Services. However, students are encouraged to carry health insurance and provide this information at check-in.
- Eligibility does not extend to spouses, life-partners, family members, children, etc., unless they are also enrolled students.