M101 SanctionPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/shs/m101sanction.html
Marijuana 101 Sanction
Completion Instructions and Program Information
- Marijuana 101 is an intervention course used for marijuana violations. The course is designed to reduce negative consequences and is presented in a motivational interviewing style. Marijauana 101 includes the eCHECKUP TO GO brief intervention for marijuana.
Read all instructions before enrolling in Marijuana 101.
Enroll and Complete
- Enroll and complete Marijuana 101. Instructions below:
- In the left column under Course Enrollment click --Begin Enrollment--, select College.
- When directed Enter Control Number, enter code below and click Continue.
- You will receive an individual password immediately on the screen and by email.
- It takes about 3 hours to complete the course and you can log in and out as needed.
- You will receive an email 30 days after you complete the course reminding you to log in and complete the 15-minute follow-up.
- You will not receive your Certificate of Completion until you finish the course.
- Upon completion of the course, you and the Coordinator of Alcohol and Drug Sanction Education will receive a completion notification by email.
Pay the $85.00 program fee
- A $85 program fee will be posted to your student account. You may pay the fee online or at the Cashiers Office, 128 Wigley Administration Center.
- By enrolling online your implied consent is given allowing communication with referral staff regarding completion or failure to complete the Marijuana 101 program. No other information will be relayed to referral staff.
- Refer to your outcome letter or contact your referral staff person for questions regarding your assigned deadline.
- Failure to complete your sanction by the assigned deadline will result in a hold placed on registration and future enrollment.