PharmacyPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/shs/pharmacy/
The Student Health Services Pharmacy dispenses prescriptions and over-the-counter medications at a lower cost to currently enrolled students. Our Pharmacist(s) or Pharmacy Technician will be happy to answer any prescriptions concerns.
Click HERE to request a refill online.
Questions about how you can get a prescription filled or how refills work? Check out our Pharmacy FAQ's for answers to all your pharmacy questions!
- Lower cost prescriptions, cough/cold medicines and pain relievers.
- Pay Later Option. Charge purchases to your student account and pay online later.
- A Full Service Pharmacy that accepts most insurance plans (Be sure to bring your current insurance card with you).
- Easy Transfers--just bring in your last prescription label.
- Many items in stock or special orders in just 24 hours.
- Easy Refills. Order online, by phone (507-389-2483), or order in person (21 Carkoski Commons).