PharmacyPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/shs/pharmacy/
The Student Health Services Pharmacy dispenses prescriptions and over-the-counter medication at a lower cost to currently enrolled students. Our Pharmacist(s) or Pharmacy Technician will be happy to answer any prescriptions concerns.
- How do I refill a prescription?
- How do I fill a new prescription?
- How do I transfer a prescription from another pharmacy?
- What if my medication is not in stock?
- Does the SHS Pharmacy accept insurance plans?
- How do I pay for my prescription/copay?
- Do you carry over-the-counter medication?
- Is my prescription information kept confidential?
PHARMACY SUMMER HOURS
See Medical Clinic webpage for hours
- Lower Cost prescriptions, cough/cold medicines and pain relievers.
- Pay Later Option, charge purchases to your student account and pay online later.
- Free Birth Control! After you sign up and qualify for the Free 4U program, get your birth control Rx filled on campus free.
- Full Service Pharmacy that accepts most insurance plans - you must provide your current insurance card. Plus, transfers from other pharmacies are easy - just bring in your last label. We have any items in stock or can be special ordered in just 24 hours.
- Easy Refills, order online, by phone (507-389-2483), or order in person (21 Carkoski Commons).