New PrescriptionPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/shs/prescriptionnew.html
How do I fill a new prescription?
- Bring your written prescription to the Student Health Services (SHS) Pharmacy.
- Your doctor may call, fax, or electronically submit your prescription to us.
- Phone: (507) 389-2483
- Fax: (507) 389-2206
- Submit electronic script: Health Services Pharmacy with Minnesota State University address
- If you are a new patient, you will be asked to provide a medical history and insurance information.
- We accept prescriptions from your home town doctor or you can see one of our prescribers.
- If you want us to submit your prescription to your health insurance, you must bring your most current pharmacy insurance card to the pharmacy.