UTI SanctionPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/shs/utisanction.html
Under The Influence Sanction
Completion Instructions and Program Information
- Under the Influence is an alcohol intervention course used for alcohol violations. The course is designed to reduce negative consequences and is presented in a motivational interviewing style. Under the Influence includes the eCHECKUP TO GO brief intervention for alcohol.
Read all instructions before enrolling in Under The Influence.
Enroll and Complete
- Enroll and complete Under The Influence. Instructions below:
- In the left column under Course Enrollment click --Begin Enrollment--, select College.
- When directed Enter Control Number, enter code below and click Continue.
- You will receive an individual password immediately on the screen and by email.
- It takes about 3 hours to complete the course and you can log in and out as needed.
- You will receive an email 30 days after you complete the course reminding you to log in and complete the 15-minute follow-up.
- You will not receive your Certificate of Completion until you finish the course.
- Upon completion of the course, you and the Coordinator of Alcohol and Drug Sanction Education will receive a completion notification by email.
Pay the $75.00 program fee
- A $75 program fee will be posted to your student account. You may pay the fee online or at the Cashiers Office, 128 Wigley Administration Center.
- By enrolling in this program your implied consent is given allowing communication with referral staff regarding completion or failure to complete the Under The Influence program. No other information will be relayed to referral staff.
- Refer to your outcome letter or contact your referral staff person for questions regarding your assigned deadline.
- Failure to complete your sanction by the assigned deadline will result in a hold placed on registration and future enrollment.