Internships AbroadPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/studyabroad/internabroad.html
Many Minnesota State Mankato departments require internships as part of their curriculum. Interning abroad offers students an amazing opportunity to gain international experience while also earning credit toward their degrees. Let us help you - speak with your academic advisor and drop in to the Kearney International Center to learn more.
Here are some useful links and articles on interning abroad:
- CAPA provides internship opportunites in Asia, Australia, Europe, and Latin America.
- eLAP is the internship & service-learning division of our office's partner company ISA.
- GoAbroad.com is a clearing house website for all international opportunities, including an extensive list of internship options.
- Idealist.org has a huge searchable database of international jobs and internships organized by geographic area, type of work, and others.
- Intern Abroad.com is your one stop internship information page. Find internships all around the world, paid and unpaid.
- Transitions Abroad is a great source for all things international. Find resources on travel, intern, volunteer and work programs
- From the University of Michigan's International Center, this page has general information on working abroad, appropriate regions, and tips of the trade.
- Another useful page from the University of Minnesota on internships including links to placement programs.
- U.S. News and World Report offers an internship search engine by country
- World Endeavors is a Minneapolis based organization that offers several unique internships around the world.
- World Wide Opportunities on Organic Farms (WWOOF)