Graduate FacultyPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/theatre/academic/graduate/faculty.html
The faculty consists of practicing directors, designers and technicians. Faculty has been awarded various grants for scholarship in the areas of vocal instruction, regional summer theatre, dance, costumes and theatre study abroad and in the United States.
For descriptions and email addresses on each faculty please visit our Faculty and Staff page.
- George Grubb
- Associate Professor, MFA, Minnesota State University, Mankato; Sound Design and Technical Direction.
- Heather E. Hamilton
- Assistant Professor, Ph.D., University of California, Santa Barbara; Acting, Directing, Dramaturgy and Theatre History.
- Paul J. Hustoles
- Professor, Ph.D., Texas Tech University; Acting, Directing and Theatre History.
- Julie Kerr-Berry
- Professor, Ph.D., Temple University; Dance Technique and Theory.
- David McCarl
- Professor, MFA, Indiana University; Costume Design.
- John David Paul
- Associate Professor, MFA, University of Minnesota; Scene Design.
- Steven Smith
- Assistant Professor, MFA, University of Wisconsin-Madison; Lighting Design, Advanced Lighting Design.