A Conversation with Josh Peck
Tuesday, March 28, 2023
8:00 PM - 9:30 PM
Minnesota State University, Mankato –Student Events Team
Date: March 28, 2023 – 8:00pm
On-Sale: Student Ticket and Public Sales begin on February 8, 23 at 10am
Ticket Prices: ALL TICKETS ARE GENERAL ADMISSION SEATING
Get Your Tickets
General Admission Tickets
- Student – Free*
- Public - $10.00
- Alumni – Free*
*$3.00 online convenience fee
VIP (Early Access, Signed Poster, Private Q&A, etc)
- $25- Student (SOLD OUT)
- $50 Public (SOLD OUT)
VIP Seating: Early admission to venue, group picture with speaker, free autographed poster, and one 15 Min Q and A with artist prior to performance.
Parking: Free event parking will be available in Gold Lot 4 located adjacent to Centennial Student Union on the university campus beginning at 6:30pm
- Student Tickets: may receive one student ticket per valid Mav Card or online purchase. Students can redeem one student ticket per Mav Card in person at the Student Activities front desk or online. Max only one friend’s mav card.
- Public Tickets: No Limit on Tickets
In Person Tickets: Students and public may recieve tickets in person at the Student Activities Office with cash, check, or credit card. Available 8am to 6pm. Checks should be made out to MSU-Mankato
Online Sales: Tickets for sale online at mnsuevents.com
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can I bring a friend who’s not a student?
- Yes, they must get a public ticket
- If I am a student under the age of 18, can I attend?
- Yes you may attend.
- Can I get a ticket for my friend if I bring their mav card?
- Yes, you have get one ticket per MAV card in person.
- Can I bring in food or drink?
- No, no food or drink is allowed
- Can I bring my camera?
- No, no recording devices are allowed in the performance space
- Is Josh Peck signing autographs?
- No, only VIPs will get an autograph or picture with Josh
- Where do I park?
- Free event parking will be available in all Gold lots after 6:30pm
- Is there seating for the show?
- All seating is general admission chairs.
- Do student’s need and ID to enter?
- No they do not
- Do public need an ID to enter?
- No they do not
- Can I bring a large purse or bag?
- Small purses area allowed, please see the clear bag policy