Concert Ticket Policy
Clear bag policy
- Clear Bag Policy
In an effort to enhance security at campus events, to reduce staff touchpoints, and to expedite entry times for guests Minnesota State University, Mankato has implemented a clear bag policy. Guests are encouraged to leave non-essential items at home. Medical, equipment and diaper bags, folding chairs, weather apparel and blankets are permitted and subject to search by security staff. Prohibited items may include backpacks, coolers, briefcases, drawstring/cinch bags, grocery bags, and large purses.
Guest may carry into MSU venues and activities the following style and size of bag:
- Clear tote (plastic, vinyl, or PVC) that does not exceed 12" x 6" x 12" or a plastic storage bag that is a maximum one gallon, resealable and clear.
- Small bags, such as small clutch purse, that are approximately the size of a hand with or without a handle or strap will be allowed, but must not exceed 5" x 8".
- Guests with bags not meeting guidelines will be asked to return them to a vehicle or switch bag contents to a clear bag. Non-complaint bags may be subject to search.
- All sales are final - NO returns or Exchanges
- You can log into your profile and transfer tickets to other people
- Limit One Ticket per Student
- No outside food or drink
- Minnesota State Mankato bans weapons at these ticket event
- No large bags or backpacks - small purses are acceptable
- No readmittance to the venue
- Students do not need to provide Student ID with ticket
- Name on ticket does not need to match the person entering
- Shirt + Closed Toed Shoes are required
- Minnesota State Mankato reserves the right to remove any person at any time
- Pictures of the crowd will be taken
- No cameras or video cameras
- Purchase of ticket authorizes email to be distributed to concert sponsors
- Call 507-389-6076 to reissue tickets (old tickets will not work after being re-issued)