Refer or Report a Concern About a Person

Report information or refer individuals for assistance by completing the reporting/referral form below that best matches your concern. Reports and referrals go directly to the appropriate office. Please include your name and contact information; you may be contacted as part of the follow-up. Anonymous reports are accepted, yet they often lack necessary information for effective resolution. Thanks for caring, reporting and referring.

In an emergency or imminent threat of harm, contact 911 or University Security at 507-389-2111.
The offices reviewing these reports do not respond directly to emergencies.