Alcoholic Beverages

The possession, consumption, and/or distribution of alcohol is not permitted on University property (regardless of age) without prior approval by the President. The University supports the strict enforcement of Minnesota liquor laws. Application for Service of Alcohol permit is available from University Scheduling and Conference Services (CSU 219). Source: University Policy; Minnesota State Policy

Please Click Here to view the University Policies