Art Displays

Individuals or groups interested in displaying artwork in the Centennial Student Union, appropriate to the educational setting of the University, may contact the Centennial Student Union Communication Coordinator (CSU 220). Displays may not interfere with the daily business functions of the Centennial Student Union. Requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.

For more information, click here