Patrice Hundstad, Executive Assistant
Patrice’s responsibilities as executive assistant for the CSU Administration Office cover a wide gamet that include front desk duties; approval of posters for display in the CSU and Academic Buildings; coordinating the posting of posters to CSU bulletin boards for tidy and timely display; hiring, training and scheduling of student staff; purchasing and receiving duties, reconciling administrative expenses; note taking; office paperwork and “any of the other various and sundry things that need to be done.”
Education: Undergraduate, History with Nonprofit Leadership Certificate, Minnesota State University, MankatoB.S. History & Nonprofit Leadership Certificate - Minnesota State University, Mankato
Past Experiences: Office of the Provost, Minnesota State University, Mankato; Mankato Area Lifelong Learners.
GETTING TO KNOW PATRICE
"My top accomplishments since joining the CSU staff include digitizing records, creating a file system for posters and decorating for more holidays to make the CSU feel more like home.”
"The most rewarding aspect of my work with students is learning about their varied backgrounds and goals.”
“I like to spend my free time (my top four) Middle Eastern dance fusion, historical recreation, sewing and costume creation, and designing jewelry.”
PATRICE’S FUN FAST FIVE QUIZ
- Three words that best describe you. “Adventurous, dancer, determined”
- Three things that can always be found in your refrigerator. “Milk, eggs and cheese”
- Name three people, living or dead, you would like to invite for dinner. 1. Eleanor of Aquitaine (1137-1152), she was a very powerful and influential figure. queen consort of France and England and duchess of Aquitaine in her own right and rode on crusade. 2. Suhaila Salimpour - Bal Anat, she is a very well-known Middle Eastern Dancer 3. Jane Austen, I love her books!
- What is something people would be surprised to know about you? “My father used my name as a pseudonym for his wrestling magazine the Wrestling News.”
- What superpower would you like to have? Why? “Top 2: 1. Control Weather - The whole world could use some storm relief! 2. Time Travel/Invisibility/language comprehension - It would be so much fun to go back and observe how people lived throughout history!”