Sign up to be a Mentor TODAY!
Mentors are individuals - Minnesota State University faculty, staff, and graduate assistants - who have a desire to provide guidance to 1st- and 2nd-year students of color.
To become a Mentor, you must:
- Be familiar with campus resources and opportunities (additional training will be provided as needed)
- Help educate mentee(s) about campus resources and opportunities
- Display leadership skills and serve as a role model to your mentee(s)
- Serve as a trusted counselor or guide to a 1st or 2nd-year students of color.
- Participate in Diversity and Inclusion mentoring program events (no more than 2 a semester)
- Be available twice a month for at least one hour to meet with and spend time with each mentee(s)
If you are interested and meet the above criteria, please register.