Join Women of Action!
- This group meets regularly to discuss issues facing women on campus, in our communities, and across the globe. Women of Action develop opportunities for education, leadership, and fun! For more information, contact Shadow: email@example.com
Possible internship opportunities
- Social media coordinator – maintains social media for the Women’s Center, designs and hosts an event to support women.
- Pregnant and parenting student liaison – communicates regularly with students who have dependent children. Hosts two gatherings for student parents per semester.
- Outreach and education coordinator – regularly tables across campus to keep the campus community informed of events. Designs and implements educational activities to raise awareness around women’s issues.
- For more information, contact Liz: Elizabeth.firstname.lastname@example.org
Come hang out!
- The Center space is open for homework, a lunchtime retreat, and hanging out with great people!