Sexual Assault/RapePage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/varp/assault/
Sexual assault is any sexual act performed against a person's will and without her or his consent. It can be physical, verbal, or psychological.
Rape is unwanted penetration of a body part or an object in the body opening against a person's will.
- Exposure of a person's genitals
- Obscene phone calls
- Oral sex
- Penetration of a body part or an object in a body opening
- Sexual exploitation of clients by professionals
- Sexual harassment (verbal or behavioral)
- Threats of sexual violence
- Voyeurism (peeping, following, stalking)