Cookbook - AppetizersPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/wellness/cookbook/appetizers/mangosalsa/
- 1 (16 oz.) jar sliced peeled mango, drained and chopped (or fresh)
- 1/4 c. minced fresh cilantro or parsley
- 1/4 c. finely chopped red onion
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper or minced jalapeno
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Combine all ingredients.
Serve with chicken such as jerk chicken.
Submitted by: Medea Myhra