Cookbook - Bread and DessertsPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/wellness/cookbook/desserts/chocbrulees/
- 2 containers (6 oz. each) Yoplait Thick & Creamy French vanilla yogurt
- 2 Tbs. semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tsp. fat-free half-and-half
- 6 raspberries
- Spoon 1 container yogurt into each of two 6-oz brulee dishes or small custard cups.
- Place chocolate chips and half-and-half in small microwavable bowl.
- Microwave uncovered on High 15-20 seconds; stir until smooth. (I actually doubled this and then microwaved accordingly).
- Spread over top of each dish of yogurt in thin layer.
- Refrigerate brulees until chocolate harden, about 15 minutes.
- Top with raspberries.
Makes 2 servings
1 Serving: 170 calories (Calories from Fat 30)
- Total Fat 3 ½ g (Saturated Fat 2g. Trans Fat 0g)
- Cholesterol 0 mg; Sodium 100mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29g (Dietery Fiber 1g. Sugars 20g)
- Protein 5g.
Recipe by: Kathy Bill