Cookbook - Main DishesPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/wellness/cookbook/maincourses/chickenandbroccolistirfry/
Chicken and Broccoli Stir Fry
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup sliced carrot
- 1/2 green onion
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 chicken breast, boneless, skinless
- 1 tbsp teriyaki sauce
- 1 tsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chicken broth, reduced-fat, low sodium
- 1/2 cup cooked brown rice
- Saute 2 minced garlic cloves, broccoli florets, sliced carrot and green onion in oil.
- Add uncooked chicken breast (cut into 1 inch strips) teriyaki sauce, soy sauce and chicken broth.
- Cover and cook 15 minutes or until done. Serve over brown rice.
*Instead of sauteing, try grilling or broiling veggies. If broiling, use in foil and watch carefully.