Cookbook - Main DishesPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/wellness/cookbook/maincourses/chickencasserole/
- 2 cups diced cooked Chicken or Turkey
- 2 cups diced celery
- 1/2 cup toasted silvered almonds, unsalted
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese*
- 1 cup light mayo*
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup crushed potato chips*
- Mix everything except potato chips, place in baking dish. Top with chips and bake at 400 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until bubbly.
*Use a low-fat or fat-free cheese and mayo. Try baked chips; however, they may get soggy. Another option would be to use Pita or pretzel chips.